Learn How To Create Beautiful Floral Gift Ideas For Work, Family & Friends.
3 Week course: 6 - 9 pm Wednesdays June 14th - 28th
Have you ever wanted to create the perfect gift for a loved one or for work or business but didn't know where to start?
Our Flowers & Gifts course will give you some inspired ideas on how to incorporate gift items like chocolates, wine or plush toys into a floral creation.
This fun and inspiring class will give equip you with industry knowledge as well as creative ways to gift to family and friends.
This course will cover:
- Box arrangement
- Floral Basket
- A Posy design
Start Date: Wednesday 14th June 6pm - 9pm
End Date: 28th June
About This Class
What you will learn:
- Session 1: A unique box arrangement
- Session 2: Floral basket design
- Session 3: Whimsical posy design
What to bring:
- Bring an appetite to learn, an appreciation of nature's beauty... and a big smile
- You can purchase an optional toolkit here.
- Bring your phone and camera. Photography and sharing on social media is encouraged!
What to wear:
- Please come wearing enclosed, non-slip footwear, long hair tied back, and comfortable warm clothing
- You will be working with natural materials, sharp utensils and water so don't wear anything too precious
Where to go:
See What Some of Our Past Students Have To Say:
I really enjoyed the Floristry Foundations Course. It helped me develop practical skills and was taught at a level that I understood having nil floristry experience. Iris was a very positive and knowledgeable teacher." - Kate Belu
The Fun With Flowers workshop was fantastic and I would highly recommend it to any (and all!) of my family and friends! Iris is a wonderful teacher whose passion for floristry turns learning into a very enjoyable experience, and I will definately be returning to complete one of the 6 week courses!" - Bridey Arvidson
Yes! I Want To Enrol Into Flowers & Gifts
One Payment of $279
Do you have any questions? Contact us here and we'll be happy to help you out.