Learn All The Skills, Techniques & Strategies To Become Industry Ready In The Floristry Industry
Starts: Saturday 24th February 10am - 4pm
This Industry Ready Bridging Course is for all my former Industry Ready level one participants.
As we have changed the structure of the IR module to 2x10 week blocks plus 2 Audio courses.
This Bridging course covers former Sessions 9+10 of the 20 week syllabus of IR, but is also a stand alone 1 Day Workshop for anyone who has experience in Basic Floristry and wants to learn more or deeper knowledge and skill in the Bridal Sector.
We are covering:
- Wrist corsages with glueing and wiring technique
- Handheld Posies /
- Bridal Posies
THIS COURSE CAN ALSO BE BOOKED SEPARATELY for former Workshop participants or anyone with a good basic Skill-set.
If you are seeking a local school that delivers REAL WORLD SKILLS and hands on training that you can take into the world force, and potentially into your own floristry business, then look no further.
Let us provide you with some of the most in-depth, practical and empowering floristry training in Perth.
Pre-requisites: Completion of any beginner Floristry training ( Floristry Foundation, Intro or Intensive)
Location: 6 Logue Court, Balga WA 6061
About This Class
What you will learn:
- Learn the artistry of hand tied bouquets
- Create beautiful pot arrangements
- Discover wedding work
- Compose arrangements that sing with colour theory
- Get your hands dirty with function and corporate work.
What to bring:
- Bring an appetite to learn, an appreciation of nature's beauty... and a big smile
- You can purchase an optional toolkit here.
- Bring your phone and camera. Photography and sharing on social media is encouraged!
What to wear:
- Please come wearing enclosed, non-slip footwear, long hair tied back, and comfortable warm clothing
- You will be working with natural materials, sharp utensils and water so don't wear anything too precious
Where to go:
- Level 1 is the first 10 weeks of a 20 week curriculum.
- This is NOT an accredited course you WILL gain the skills and knowledge needed to be a confident addition to a Florist’s team.
Any beginner level Floristry course i.e Floristry Foundations or equivalent
See What Some of Our Past Students Have To Say:
I really enjoyed the Floristry Foundations Course. It helped me develop practical skills and was taught at a level that I understood having nil floristry experience. Iris was a very positive and knowledgeable teacher." - Kate Belu
The Fun With Flowers workshop was fantastic and I would highly recommend it to any (and all!) of my family and friends! Iris is a wonderful teacher whose passion for floristry turns learning into a very enjoyable experience, and I will definately be returning to complete one of the 6 week courses!" - Bridey Arvidson