Introduction To Floristry (Part 2)
Introduction To Floristry (1 Day Short Course)
Start your floristry journey in this popular 1 Day ‘beginners level’ – short course where you will learn the fundamentals of European Floral Design.
This course is designed to teach learners the basics of floristry, with an introduction to the tools used, care and conditioning of plant materials.
We understand that sometimes, even the best-laid plans go belly-up, and you may not be able to attend your course or workshop! However, we lovingly prepare materials and lessons for EACH student, so if you can’t make it, or need to cancel… please notify me WELL in advance in writing (my contact details are below). Here’s how it works:
- All Cancellations of any kind, no matter how late or early, will incur a $10.00 ADMIN FEE.
- The more notice you give, the more likely you get a full refund (minus $10 Admin Fee.)
- Any shorter notice than 3 days (72 hours) prior to the commencement of your class or workshop (last-minute cancellation) unfortunately means you’ll forfeit your full fee. OR if you wish to transfer the credit to a class or workshop later on, you can do so. Please give notice in writing only.
- If you’re a ‘NO SHOW’ (ie you didn’t attempt to contact me at all) there will be no rescheduling and no refund.
Ways to contact us:
- Phone or SMS 0422 581 540
- Email: email@example.com or use the contact form
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.